Are you an energetic, outgoing, and self-motivated young adult who enjoys being a positive role-model for middle school and high school students?
We are looking for Outreach Team Members interested in empowering youth to create a positive culture among their peers and to make healthy choices. Outreach will combine education that dispels myths and misperceptions around alcohol and other drug use with fun activities and healthy alternatives for youth in the community.
School site visits will be a time to build relationships with youth and inspire them to make a difference!
- Must be available for at least 3 – 4 school site visits per month
- Must be able to attend monthly Outreach Team meetings
- Must have a car to drive to school locations (mileage reimbursed)
- Must have a passion or desire to work with youth/students
- Must be a positive role model, self-motivated, energetic, and possess positive communication skills
- Union Hill
- Lyman Gilmore
- Ready Springs
- Pleasant Valley
- Seven Hills
- Clear Creek
Download application HERE
Please contact Shasta Spencer, Youth Outreach Coordinator to schedule an interview. (530) 718 – 0332
This position is paid for through a monthly stipend by the Coalition for a Drug Free Nevada County.