Parent U offers free workshops for parents of middle and high school age students filled with inspiration, learning, and resource building geared for parents who want to intentionally raise their children for success. Workshops are designed to empower parents of middle and high school age students with information, skills and resources.
Workshop sessions will be available for online view SOON!
View or Download the Parent Toolkit HERE
Parent U is a collaborative effort in the community to provide workshops designed to empower parents of middle and high school age students with information, skills and resources.
- Community Recovery Resources
- Grass Valley Police Department (GVPD)
- Nevada County Children’s Mental Health
- Nevada County Public Health
- OneStop Career Center
- Sierra College Nevada County Campus
- The Union
- Mountain Event Productions